Treating Trauma By Rewiring Your Brain
What if I told you that it could be possible to process the traumas you've experienced in as little as 4 hours? You might not believe it, but my guest, Dr. Don Wood says it is possible!
From the Inspired Performance Institute's website:
Unresolved trauma or disturbing events and experiences from your past may be interfering with your ability to function at your highest level. These experiences may limit your ability to regulate your mood, focus, or connect with others in a healthy, loving and safe way.
A chronically dysregulated and imbalanced nervous system can lead to anxiety, depression, PTSD, panic attacks, addictions, or even chronic illnesses such as auto-immune disorders, thyroid problems, cardiac and gastrointestinal diseases, and even, cancer. TIPP, TIPP KIDS, and the NOWW program are designed to help reset the mind and restore the body to optimal states of health, performance, and wellness.
Links & Resources
- Inspired Performance Institute's Website
- Inspired Performance Institute on Facebook
- Inspired Performance Institute on Twitter
- Inspired Performance Institute on YouTube
- Dr. Don Wood on Instagram
- Dr. Don Wood on LinkedIn
- How Joe Namath reversed his own brain damage caused by football
Leave a Comment