In this year end recap episode, I'm reflecting back on some episodes that I thought had some really impactful messages.
In the new year, I want to be sure that I'm putting out content that is useful to the listeners of this show as well.
If you don't mind, let me know what you want to hear more of. If there is something you want to hear that isn't on the list, click the "Other" option and then fill in the box.
Links & Resources:
Episodes referenced in the show:
- Episode 9 Vicki DeLuzio: A Military Spouse’s Point of View on Parenting and Deployment
- Episode 10 Chris Weir: A Gold Star Brother on Loss and Legacy
- Episode 13 Wes Black: Burn Pits the VA and Keeping a Positive Attitude
- Episode 14 Wes Black: Reminiscing about SGT Steven DeLuzio and Bubble Gum
- Episode 16 Diane DeLuzio: Reflections of a Gold Star Mother
- Episode 17 Seth Shoultes: From Homeless Veteran to Successful Business Owner
- Episode 18 Mark DeLuzio: Gold Star Father On Giving Back To Veterans
- Episode 19 Edward Santos: Healing Through Artwork
- Episode 20 Brad Noone: Using The Outdoors as a Healthier Coping Mechanism
- Episode 21 Marc Garduno: The VFW - Not Your Grandpa's Drinking Club
- Episode 22 Steve Alvarez: Finding Purpose Through Yoga And Music
- Episode 23 Natalie Sanders: Soldier, Military Spouse, And Mother On Deployments With A Newborn
- Episode 24 Tony Perez: Marine Corps Veteran On Not Being Afraid To Fail
- Episode 27 Valerie Pallotta: Army Mom on Post Traumatic Stress and Suicide
- Episode 28 Dave Pecirep: Overcoming Mental Health Hurdles After Combat