Share Stories About Steven DeLuzio
It's been nearly 10 years since Steve was taken from us. On August 25, 2020 I will be releasing a memorial tribute episode on this podcast, and I would love to compile some stories from his friends, family, and the soldiers who served with him for that episode. So, if you have a story that you'd like to share about Steve I'd be honored if you could share it with me and the audience.
The stories can be about anything you want. He was a goofball, so obviously funny/silly stories are appreciated, but he also had a serious side. What left a lasting impact on you? Were you deployed with him? You probably have something good to talk about. Maybe it's even a story that you haven't told before, but it's been weighing on you and you want to get it out there. Dig deep and come up with something good.
A few ground rules:
- Only talk about something you're comfortable with everyone who knew Steve to hear. Episodes like this tend to get listened to by his friends and family a lot.
- No one is forcing you to talk about anything. If you're not comfortable saying it, don't.
- Language: I'm probably not going to edit these stories much, so see #1.
- There is a hard 10 minute time limit on each recording. Think through what you want to say first so you don't sound like a dope. 10 minutes goes by fast! If you run out of time and have more to say, refresh the page and click the record button again. Boom, 20 minute upgrade unlocked!
- Tech issues: If you can't record for some reason, you can write out your story and send it to [email protected]. I can read it on the episode for you.
- I'll be accepting submissions until August 14, 2020. This should give me enough time to piece together the recordings for the episode that will be released on August 25th. Since it's a podcast episode I may not include every story, or maybe not 100% of each story but we will compile them all into some sort of audio or video format to be shared at a later date.
⬇Ready To Record?⬇
Just follow the instructions below when you're ready.