Upcoming Episodes of Drive On Podcast
Do you or someone you know want to be a guest on an upcoming episode of Drive On Podcast?
Here is what you can look forward to in upcoming episodes of Drive On Podcast:
- Episode 338: Finding Meaningful Opportunities in the Trades with guest Michael Conner (30-Nov-2023)Army veteran Michael Conner discusses the career opportunities available to veterans transitioning out of the military in the trades.
- Episode 339: Changing the Landscape of Military Spouse Employment with guest Laura Early (05-Dec-2023)Discover how WISE Advise + Assist Team is revolutionizing remote work for military spouses and veterans, creating opportunities where none existed before.
- Episode 340: Coffee with a Purpose with guest Katie Preste (07-Dec-2023)Navy veteran Katie Preste, the founder of Boots On Ground Coffee Co. shares her passion for coffee and dedication to veterans and how they have come together in a mission-driven business that's making a difference.
- Episode 341: Veteran Champions and Military Ministry with guest Kathy Gallowitz (12-Dec-2023)USAF veteran, Kathy Gallowitz, the founder of Vanguard Veteran, discusses the organization's work to support veterans and their families.
- Episode 342: Vietnam Combat: Firefights and Writing History with guest Robin Bartlett (14-Dec-2023)Robin Bartlett, Vietnam veteran and author of Vietnam Combat Firefights and Writing History shares his experiences fighting in Vietnam.
- Episode 343: A Journey to Healing Through Posttraumatic Growth with guest David Nathanson (19-Dec-2023)USMC veteran, David Nathanson, shares the services and training Eagle Oak Retreat Foundation offers to combat veterans.
- Episode 344: Equestrian Therapy for Veterans with guest Zachary Leyden (21-Dec-2023)Zachary Leyden details how he went from the military to finding solace in horses and how other veterans can benefit from horses, too.
- Episode 345: Discussing Mental Health Support with Ohana Homefront Foundation with guest Sarah Otto & Candace Guelzo (26-Dec-2023)In this episode we discuss the Ohana Homefront Foundation, which aims to provide mental health support for the entire military community.
- Episode 346: Damn the Valley – An Inside Look at the ‘Meat Grinder’ Deployment with guest William Yeske (28-Dec-2023)William Yeske, Army veteran and author of 'Damn the Valley', discusses his book, which provides insights into his deployment to Afghanistan.
- Episode 347: Honoring Our Fallen Supporting Military Families with guest Laura Herzog (02-Jan-2024)Laura Herzog, founder of Honoring Our Fallen, discusses the organization's mission to support the military community and their families.
Be sure to subscribe to the podcast wherever you listen to podcasts, or on our email list so you don't miss an upcoming episode!