Robin Johnson, an Army veteran and the CEO of Best Medicine Brigade, shares her journey from a military career to becoming a comedian and creating a platform for other military-connected comedians. Discussing her organization, she explains how she offers performance opportunities for veteran and military spouse comedians. In addition, Robin highlights how humor can be used as a tool for improving mental well-being, reframing negative thoughts, and building trust within organizations. While extensively discussing the importance and benefits of humor, Robin also shares her personal experiences and funny anecdotes.
Support the Show
- Veteran Suicide & Crisis Line: Dial 988, then press 1
- 4Patriots – visit https://4Patriots.com/DriveOn to get the best discounts and deals on survival supplies!
Links & Resources
- Website: https://www.bestmedicinebrigade.com
- Follow Robin Johnson on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/comedianrobinphoenix
- Follow Robin Johnson on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/robinphoenixjohnson/
- Follow Robin Johnson on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/robin-johnson790/