Yoga has gained popularity worldwide, but some veterans may not fully understand the depth of its benefits. Today’s guest, Nicole Byars, highlights how trauma-informed yoga can be a powerful tool for veterans, addressing both physical and mental well-being. Beyond the physical postures, Nicole unveils the broader aspects of yoga, including its profound impact on mental and emotional health.
For those looking to try trauma-informed yoga but don’t know where to start, check out The Honest Yoga (link below) on Veterans Day to try a free virtual session. You can do it from the privacy and comfort of your home or wherever you are able to access the internet.
Support the Show
- Veteran Suicide & Crisis Line: Dial 988, then press 1
- 4Patriots – use code DRIVEON for 10% off your first order: https://4Patriots.com
Links & Resources
- Website: https://www.thehonestyoga.com
- Follow Nicole Byars on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NicoleAByars/
- Follow Nicole Byars on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/nicbyars
- Follow Nicole Byars on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/nicole-byars-58a6b95
- Veterans Yoga Project: https://veteransyogaproject.org/