In this episode, we’re joined by David Nathanson, a USMC veteran with over 30 years of experience. He’s the Executive Director of the Eagle Oak Retreat Foundation, a nonprofit organization dedicated to helping veterans and first responders.
The Eagle Oak Retreat Foundation is committed to providing wellness services and posttraumatic growth training to those who dedicate their lives to serving others. Their focus is on helping combat veterans and first responders overcome the traumatic stress that often results from their service to our country.
One of the programs that Eagle Oak Retreat offers is Warrior PATHH, which was developed in collaboration with the Boulder Crest Foundation. This innovative program is designed to help combat veterans and first responders transform deep struggle into strength, fostering lifelong Posttraumatic Growth. We’ll explore how this program works and its incredible impact on the lives of our nation’s heroes.
Support the Show
Links & Resources
- Website: https://www.eagleoakretreat.org/
- Follow Eagle Oak Retreat on Instagram: https://instagram.com/eagleoakretreat
- Follow Eagle Oak Retreat on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/eagleoakretreatfoundation/
- Follow Eagle Oak Retreat on Twitter/X: https://twitter.com/eagleoakretreat
- Follow Eagle Oak Retreat on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/EagleOakRetreat/
- Follow David Nathanson on LinkedIn: https://linkedin.com/in/nathansondavid