Retired Major General John Gronski joins us to discuss how leaders can start putting the people in their charge first.
In this episode we discuss:
- How leaders can be more effective in taking care of the troops they lead.
- Characteristics of a good leader.
- Toxic leadership traits.
- Being vulnerable as a leader, and setting a good example.
- Proverbs 27:17 As iron sharpens iron, so one person sharpens another.
- EOD Marine Gunnery Sergeant Burghardt’s “one-finger salute” and leadership lessons from walking off an IED blast.
Links & Resources
- Get Iron-Sharpened Leadership & The Ride of Our Lives by John Gronski
- John Gronski on LinkedIn
- John Gronski on Facebook
- John Gronski on Instagram
- John Gronski on Twitter
- John Gronski on YouTube
- Greater Philadelphia Veterans Network
- Four Block