Mik Milem, the Executive Director of Soldier’s Best Friend, joins us to discuss how his organization is on a mission to heal and transform the lives of veterans living with combat-related PTSD or TBI.
Soldier’s Best Friend pairs veterans with service and therapeutic companion dogs after an extensive training process. The organization also uses rescued dogs from local shelters to help the pet overpopulation problem while offering veterans a lifeline of support and healing.
Support the Show
- Veteran Suicide & Crisis Line: Dial 988, then press 1
- 4Patriots – use code DRIVEON for 10% off your first order: https://4Patriots.com
- The Patriot Box: https://driveonpodcast.com/recommends/the-patriot-box/
Links & Resources
- Follow Soldier’s Best Friend on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SoldiersBestFriend/
- Follow Soldier’s Best Friend on Instagram: https://instagram.com/Soldiers_best_friend